German press release sent via mail

Dear All,

> Note to the translators:  Please don't hesitate and submit the
> press release to appropriate news papers and online magazines
> you are aware of.

I have contributed a Danish translation (little markets have a right, too! :)

It is in <URL: http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~krisrose/Debian/press.dk.html>.

This should be useable in Denmark and Norway (even though the Norwegians
usually insist on logical spelling, tsk, tsk :), however, since I am not a
Debian developer until I have created a 1024-bit pgp key instead of my
present 768-bit one (sic) I'll be happy is someone already inside who knows
our obscure language(s) could look it over and bless it ....

With respect to targets, I imagine at least

	redaktionen@computerworld.dk
	Politiken (computer)
	harddisken@dr.dk

all Danish so others may be relevant ... suggestions, anyone?

Cheers,
	Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Høgsbro Rose, Ph.D., prof.associé  <Kristoffer.Rose@ENS-Lyon.FR>
Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme  équipe PLUME, bureau LR5-026