Re: Postscript version of our logo?

Martin Schulze wrote:

> This means that I need a .ps or .eps file with it.
>
> Is there one around?  Where?

You should find the following mail here on debian-publicity. I think the
attachment is what you're looking for.

Thomas

-----
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:10:28 +0200 (CEST)
From: Fredrik Ax <fredrik.ax@axis.com>
To: Ean Schuessler <ean@novare.net>
cc: Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>, debian-publicity@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Attempt at PS version of ad...

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Fredrik Ax wrote:

> I've included (attached) a xfig-version and the corresponding eps-file
> of Captain Blue Eye (the official Debian logo without any text).
> Since this is entirely vector-based no information should be lost when
> scaling it. My suggestion is to use it instead of bitmapped graphic in
> the ad.

Hmmm didum dido, I actually forgot to attach the files ...
but here they are!

Best regards
Fredrik Ax
-----