Re: Translations of the press release

Martin Schulze wrote:
> The latest version of the press release can be found at
> http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.0/press (add .html as
> content negotiation with multi-language support "should"
> work.  I have to admit that *I* have problems with it.)

Ok folks, we now have english, espaniol and german versions
of the press release.

In order to reference to a certain language the files are
named press.html.<country code> with a linked set to
press.<country code>.html.  This means for now we have:

http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.0/press.en.html
http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.0/press.es.html
http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.0/press.de.html

Waiting for more translations,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...