Re: DRAFT v3: Debian 2.0 "Hamm" Released

Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote:
> > No reason to restrict it to english speaking magazines. How about the
> > german c't [http://www.heise.de/ct/, mailto:ct@ct.heise.de] or IX
> > [http://www.heise.de/ix/] and others.
> >
> > I guess it's to late to translate it but english should be ok and better
> > than nothing. Perhaps we can start this a bit earlier the next time.
> For the Beta release, we (Enrique Zanardi and me) translated the message from
> Brian in about an hour. If Nils forwards the message to the list we can do it.

Just for the record, the c't is already aware of Debian 2.0.  My
work at http://master.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.0/whatsnew.html is based
on mail exchange with the responsible person there.  As far as I
know they want to include that very link - that's the reason why
I *had to* set it up yesterday.

Regards,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...