Re: Attempt at PS version of ad...

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Philip Hands wrote:

> I like it, except that the Captain Blue Eye seems to have an odd
> blue stipple effect background when I print it out --- this could
> just be my ghostscript setup, but it makes the red print out too
> dark on my printer, and it looks bad.
>
> I presume that it is something to do with the way that the image is
> being shrunk, but am not sure if it's being caused at my end or not.

I've included (attached) a xfig-version and the corresponding eps-file
of Captain Blue Eye (the official Debian logo without any text).
Since this is entirely vector-based no information should be lost when
scaling it. My suggestion is to use it instead of bitmapped graphic in
the ad.

Best regards
Fredrik Ax