Re: Attempt at PS version of ad...

> With some reservations I present the updated version of the ad. Let's
> see if this seems to be correct.
>
> Please try:
>
> http://www.novare.net/~ean/debads/debian-ad.ps
>
> Does that work for anyone?

I like it, except that the Captain Blue Eye seems to have an odd blue stipple
effect background when I print it out --- this could just be my ghostscript
setup, but it makes the red print out too dark on my printer, and it looks bad.

I presume that it is something to do with the way that the image is being
shrunk, but am not sure if it's being caused at my end or not.

Oh and you mention Apache, which I thought was against the rules of Apache's
licence somehow.

And the URL for debian should have a trailing slash:

  http://www.debian.org/

Apart from that, it's great.

Cheers, Phil.