Re: The evil Novare has pinpoint hemorraging in the frontal lobe...

Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.infodrom.north.de> writes:

> b) I think there is too much text.  People shouldn't have to read
>    that much.  It'll be better if we (CQ, you're listening?) would
>    prepare a longer article that we submit to the LJ for publishing
>    describing the goals, the power, the idea etc. of Debian.

I disagree.  This ad is aimed at a market (LJ) that's likely to care
about these details (although IANAM).

If we were putting the ad in Wired, then I might agree.  IMO these ads
look pretty good, they're clean, and they're reasonably well balanced
visually.

Although I also agree that a longer article would be a good idea.