v0.04 + mail to Will

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 treacy@debian.org wrote:

[SNIP]

> http://www.df.lth.se/~fax/debianad/
> Frederik Ax has made some variations of Will's design.
> The second version is the favored one of his.
> Comments:
>    needs reference to Apache removed. A suggested replacement is
>        web servers (with CGI and PHP3)
>    several window managers -> nearly all window managers
>           or (added by me) -> many window managers
>    Debian -> Debian 2

Version v0.04 is available, the corrections above included.
A couple of (very) small layout changes are also made and
"glibc" is replaced with "GNU libc 2".

http://www.df.lth.se/~fax/debianad/v0.04/

---

I must comment on the attack of Will LaShell!

Don't let some small minded, childish individual get to you Will!
It was your attempt who got this whole thing started, and at least
the versions I submit are mere variations of your design. I would
rather thank you for taking the time to make a design layout even
though you're "not really strong in the knowledge area of Debian
GNU/Linux", than attack you!

My best regards
Fredrik Ax