Re: LJ ad update

Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote:

> Well,
> I really like Ean's ads. They are simple and straightforward.

I must agree on that. I just had a look at all the ads for the first
time and like Ean's most. In my opinion they are the way to go.
Especially for a printed ad.

> I would like to see captain blue eye in them. I know it's not the best
> of logos but it *is* our logo and if we don't even use it on
> publicity, how are people ever going to associate the logo with us.

But please keep the logo b&w. Being the only colored element it would
not really fit in there. Otherwise one should at least use the colors
somewhere else too. Maybe a red headline? Perhaps we can see some
samples!?

--
Thomas Apel <thomas.apel@gmx.net>
PGP Key IDs: 90B40401 (RSA) and 5B980B91 (DH/DSS)