Re: latest version of Debian LJ ad is ready

> I like it.  Here's what I'd change though... the bullets in the box:
>
> o Includes nearly 2000 precompiled packages
> o Full glibc (libc6) distribution with backward compatibility for legacy
> applications
> o Leading edge package management
> o Extensive pre-release package testing
> o Can handle RH, Slackware, and other package types
> o Contains latest Linux kernel, gcc, and egcs compilers
> o Applications include Apache web server, GNU Image Manipulation Program
> (GIMP), PostgreSQL, and many others

I'd change the last 2 lines to
  o Contains most recent Linux kernel; gcc, and egcs compilers
  o Latest versions of all your favorite software: Apache web server, GNU
    Image Manipulation Program
Any other software that should be mentioned? I'm not sure that PostgreSQL
is a big draw.

Jay Treacy