Re: debian ad

    Will> Here is the updated version

    Will> http://lyrical.cland.net/~wlashell/gimp/debianad11.jpg

    Will> all comments / problems / changes are welcome.

 I thought that saying `Debian GNU/Linux' twice is kind of redundant.
 Perhaps you could use the logo with no text below it for the ad?

 Can you lighten the logo, to make it more like a fade red watermark?
 Not too pale, but enough to make the text stand out more.

 I guess make several versions, and let a few people look them over
 side by side.  ;-)

 I'm glad our Captain Blue Eye doesn't wear a read hat.