Re: New logo efforts...

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Ean Schuessler wrote:

> We have put togethor some new logo efforts that I would like everyone
> to look at.

We already have an official logo!

No matter how good or bad your new logos are we (Bruce Perens on
behalf of the Debian society) have already chosen an official logo:
http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/

In my opinion it will only harm debian to produce alternate (ambiguous)
logos. It's better to get the official logo widely spread and commonly
accepted and recognized.

Therefore, I urge you to stop creating new logos and start using the
official one.

In interest of, but not officially speaking for, Debian GNU/Linux
Fredrik Ax