Re: ZDNet 'Leaning Towards Linux' Article

Kirk Hilliard <kirk@ghoti.com> writes:

> Nils' message was straight forward, polite, and informative --
> hardly a flame.

"While Red Hat is a commercial distribution sold for profit"

Is misleading and provocative.

But this *all* misses the point; it doesn't matter if his message was
the most straight forward, polite, and informative message ever
written, it should *not* have been sent off in the name of Debian with
_zero_ chance for developer comment.

Blah, I've said all I'm going to say on this as I'm repeating myself.

--
James
New Debian WWW Master (hope you don't mind jt)