Re: revenue sharing agreement with DuckDuckGo

Στις 29/03/2012 10:34 πμ, ο/η Paul Wise έγραψε:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

I'm surprised by the notion that merely sending the string 'debian' to the
search engine is construed to be detrimental of my privacy. While indeed
hypothetically sharing some bit of information, it's rather high-level
information about somebody which I really doubt would influence anyone's
life in any meaningful way if it's 'leaked'.
Privacy is only a secondary concern for me here.
And what about freedom?

cheers
gnugr