Re: revenue sharing agreement with DuckDuckGo

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> That's basically it, yes. Everything else is essentially ancillary stuff
> like governing law, that either part can break out of it, no warranties,
> how to dispute the traffic report if we want to, etc. The most important
> part of the information is the string we will use to identify Debian
> traffic (see Joey's point). In any case, the draft agreement is
> available in the DPL home on master, under agreements/, as usual. (Only
> there and not as an attachment simply because I haven't yet explicitly
> asked if I can shared it publicly, but I doubt there will be a problem
> with that.)

AFAICS, section 5 of its Terms requires that the document be treated
confidentially.

Anther interesting thing in there is a requirement that we inform DDG
thirty days in advance of releasing changes to the implementation of
the links to it.

--
see shy jo