Re: revenue sharing agreement with DuckDuckGo

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:39:43AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Sorry if it is just me: What is our end of the agreement - apart from
> being ok accepting money from them?

That's basically it, yes. Everything else is essentially ancillary stuff
like governing law, that either part can break out of it, no warranties,
how to dispute the traffic report if we want to, etc. The most important
part of the information is the string we will use to identify Debian
traffic (see Joey's point). In any case, the draft agreement is
available in the DPL home on master, under agreements/, as usual. (Only
there and not as an attachment simply because I haven't yet explicitly
asked if I can shared it publicly, but I doubt there will be a problem
with that.)

Cheers.