Re: Diversity statement for the Debian Project

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>
> [...] if debian-women as re-formed today, it would probably be called
> debian-inclusiveness or something like that. It just does not stop at
> welcoming women and making Debian a gender-agnostic place.

So rename it?

> And, guys and girls in d-women, you are for me one of the most
> inspiring, hard-working and most admirable parts of the project.

Yes, they seem to be doing mostly good work and are more inclusive
than the name suggests, but I just can't bring myself to support
groups with such a basically exclusive name that misleads people.

Anyway, it's disappointing that only this point attracted any
attention and the more urgent points either side (who will enforce it?
what happens if the GR fails?) seem to have been ignored.

Hope that explains,
--
MJR/slef