titanpad.debian.net

[ for context --- given it's quite old --- see
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2010/10/msg00058.html ]

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 07:29:34PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> How about setting up titanpad.debian.net as an alias for the service
> then? It will give it a more Debian-ish entry point. I could set up the
> DNS entry if you want, but I've never setup titanpad myself, so I don't
> know whether it will possibly need some vhost tweaking server side or
> not ...

Err, that's been quite a while since the above, but it's now done.

We have a configured Titanpad instance at <http://titanpad.debian.net>
of which myself and Michael Prokop are admins and can create accounts.
But you shouldn't need it, as there is already an account meant to be
shared by DDs that want to create (public) pads. That can be use for the
main use case Francesca mentioning at the beginning of the thread.

Look ma, there is even documentation at
http://wiki.debian.org/TitanpadDebianNet !

Cheers.