Re: 1 year release good enough.

[dE .]
> Look what Microsoft and Apple's is doing with Android. And for any
> task with WP7, you have to have propitiatory applications which're

Microsoft, Apple, Android, and WP7 (whatever that is) are all
off-topic.  The debian-project list is about the Debian Project.

You may hate technology companies that are not aligned with Debian in
some way, and that's fine.  You might be morally offended that some
company has a "lust for money and power", and that's fine too.  But it
has nothing to do with what we do here.  Please take it elsewhere.

Whoever you are.