Re: Happy birthday Debian Project! We have a little surprise for you ;-)

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 06:47:26AM +0200, azhag@dug.net.pl wrote:
> Hello guys and gals,
>
> on behalf of Debian and Linux users in Poland I want to wish you a very
> happy birthday!

Nice looking cakes!

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Windows 3.1 Beer: The world's most popular. Comes in a 16-oz. can that
looks a lot like Mac Beer's. Requires that you already own a DOS Beer.
Claims that it allows you to drink several DOS Beers simultaneously, but
in reality you can only drink a few of them, very slowly, especially
slowly if you are drinking the Windows Beer at the same time.  Sometimes,
for apparently no reason, a can of Windows Beer will explode when you
open it.