Debian WWW Sprint, Dec 17th to 19th

         Hello World!

 Given that we've been quite busy the last year with various things and
that the next stable release is approaching with great pace we want to
squeeze in a Debian WWW Sprint to finalize the last bits that are needed
to get the new design for the website happening.  To make it happen we
will be gathering in the analogous world for a sprint session to get the
final bits decided and in shape.

  The sprint will happen on the weekend of December 17th to 19th in
Vienna, Europe in the hope that the RC bug squashers won't race us to
deliver squeeze before that.  A preliminary agenda for the meeting is
available in the wiki and will get filled with more fruitful data within
the next day: <http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2010/WwwSprint>

 If you are interested, have a somewhat firm knowledge of CSS and would
like to attend, please get in contact with me pretty soon.  There will
be place to drop a sleeping mat and bag in and the place the event will
be hold can take up a few more people.

 In case you know of people that might be willing to sponsor the event
please get in touch with me - or let them sponsor your own travel and
attend, the venue is able to hold a few more, and the more the merrier
(especially this close to Christmas).

 Hope to meet some of you soonish, and to the rest, thanks for your
encouraging and constructive feedback in advance!

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
<dholbach> Last day of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek starting in
           34 minutes in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.feenode.net