Re: QTS ( was Re: user support - Shapado instance for Debian)

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 01:39:20PM +0200, Jesús M. Navarro wrote:
> Do-ocracy is a great thing, probably the best way to drive achievements, but
> it's not free of problems,

That's correct. And that's why Debian is not a pure do-ocracy. Rather,
it's a "society" (which we call Project) in which do-ocracy can be
"corrected" via democracy. Please check the Debian Constitution for the
actual mechanisms you can use to trigger Debian democracy. A way in
between the two is trying to convince who is doing something to stop
doing that, but the default while you try, is that the "thing" they are
doing stays there.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams