Re: webchat/cgiirc on irc.debian.org

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> How can we devise problems and find solutions, without doing an
> experiment?

Freenode already has one, which can be used. If people want one for
OFTC[1] they should work with OFTC to create one.

> I believe that a web interface facilitates and increases
> participation. Example in DebConf10 when he was in the WebChat
> http://debianart.org/live (cgiirc on OFTC)

Consider yourself volunteered! I'm not against it, I'm just pointing
out problems that may not have been foreseen so whoever steps up to do
the work can avoid those pitfalls.

Don Armstrong

1: There may already be one in existence; I didn't find it with a few
minutes of searching, though.
--
It was a very familiar voice. [...] It was a voice you could have used
to open a bottle of whine.