user support - Shapado instance for Debian

Dear all,
  a while ago I got a notice from Jorge Castro (thanks!) about the
possibility of supporting Debian users using approaches like
stackexchange [1]. Of course there's a blocker of non-free ness for that
specific service, but Jorge has also pointed me to a free (AGPL-ed)
replacement called Shapado [2,3].

  [1] http://stackexchange.com/
  [2] http://shapado.com/
  [3] http://gitorious.org/shapado

I find the idea of user support via such approaches interesting, and its
apparently working for other distributions. But of course nothing like
that will happen per se. It will rather need someone setting up a
shapado instance (at shapado.debian.net ?) and doing the bits of
communication needed to reach a critical mass there.

Is there anyone interested in giving a try to something like that?

Alternatively, Jorge has also noticed that there's already
http://debian.shapado.com, but having our own instance would arguably be
better. No matter which instance we decide to use, the bits of
communication to give it a try will be needed anyhow.

Comments? Volunteers?
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams