Re: Debian training and code review

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 08:47:33PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:

> Random though: we could encourage people to write about different topics,
> post them to a wiki page (wiki.d.o/education/<topic>/<sub-topic if
> necessary>) and then post it on a blog that is syndicated by planet (a
> personal blog should be enough, a persistent copy would be at the wiki
> anyway.)

A series of posts on -planet about best practices would be a very
welcome thing indeed, and a quick way to get this started right now by
everybody who'd like to do it.

I'd love it to see it eventually go a step up, like having some review
process by people with especially strong experience, and having them
published by an own blog (à-la debian-administration) where they can be
archived and searched. But that's just one of the many improvements the
idea can start to collect once it starts happening.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>