Re: Debian Project mourns the loss of Frans Pop

Hi!

* Debian Project <press@debian.org> [100831 15:46]:
> The Debian Project                                http://www.debian.org/
> Debian Project mourns the loss of Frans Pop             press@debian.org
> August 31st, 2010               http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100831
[..]

As several asked me already here is a small clarification:  I set the
sender to "Debian Project", as I thought it would be more proper and
underline, that this obituary comes from the entire project, not just
some members of it.  I didn't want cause the impression of an
automatically invoked, machanized announcement, nor was it my intention,
to show disrespect.  I'm sorry, if, what was intended as a nice gesture,
was missunderstood.

Best Regards,
  Alexander