Re: buildd/porter/maintainer roles again

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 04:53:51AM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:27:43AM -0400, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > - I have no clue who the powerpc porters are, if there are any.
>
> I guess we can't rely on the lenny qualification wiki pages.

I'm still interested in powerpc, and while it's not my primary
interest, I do follow the powerpc list, and would try to
investigate any issues brought up on there as time allows, and
I'm sure I'm not the only one who could do this.  The main
thing is making sure we are notified of problems!

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh