Re: let's add news.debian.net to planet.d.o (!?)

Hi,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Since a while now, Ana has been doing a great job in providing the
> news.debian.net service [1]. I personally find it a very useful service
> in "blog news" style: it provides useful bit of information, it goes
> straight to the point, and does not post too often (once/twice a week
> usually).
>
> I have been recently wondering [2] why that feed is not on Planet. Ana
> would be glad to be there, but she has the impression that Planet policy
> forbids non-individual feds to be there. I've been checking the current
> guidelines which in fact _implicitly_ refers to individual blogs.

IANADD, and don't generally have time to keep up with the d-d mailing
list, so I would just like to say that for me personally it would be a
great improvement to the Planet if this Feed were added. It sometimes
seems rather hard to keep up with all the interesting things going on in
Debian without getting bogged down in details...

Regards,
Michael