Re: CinePaint.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Steffen Moeller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:

> To quickly help with a translation, this was a friendly RFP (or better a RFreP) for
> CinePaint, which apparently was dropped since lenny. Wrong list, wrong language, but
> should someone know something about it

Stefan, you have chosen the wrong email list and language for your enquiry.

A better choice of email list would have been debian-user-german:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-german/

That said, cinepaint was removed from Debian. The reasons given were
that it was unmaintained and very buggy:

The good news is that someone intends to package it for Debian again:

I found this information using the packages.debian.org and
packages.qa.debian.org websites, please use them to find such
information in the future.

--
bye,
pabs