Re: CinePaint.

To quickly help with a translation, this was a friendly RFP (or better a RFreP) for
CinePaint, which apparently was dropped since lenny. Wrong list, wrong language, but
should someone know something about it, ... .  This request, if valid, reminds me of
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/columns/debian_contempt_end_user_values_has_stop
where someone misses his favourite font. Do we have an attitude problem? The answer of
course is "no", but should someone of yours find something non-redundant to say on the FSM
thread, then I would be rather glad about it.

Cheers,

Steffen