Re: Summary of the debian-devel BoF at Debconf9

On Wed, Aug 19 2009, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> Le mardi 18 août 2009 à 19:10 -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
>> I would say it is attacking the character or motives of a person
>>  who has stated an idea, rather than the idea itself.
>
> You can’t de-humanize a discussion to the point of considering what has
> been written without considering who wrote it.

        Sure. You might think the other guy is an asshole. You do not
 have to interject that into the discussion. Isn't that what this
 discussion is about?

        manoj
--
Bolub's Fourth Law of Computerdom: Project teams detest weekly progress
reporting because it so vividly manifests their lack of progress.