Re: Summary of the debian-devel BoF at Debconf9

]] Michael Banck

Hi,

| Yes, I know.  But due to it getting all the bug traffic, it is not very
| inviting to people just interested in reviewing ITPs/get notified about
| ITAs/Os.  I should have suggested a different name, or moving the
| current -wnnp traffic elsewhere first.
|
| However, there does not seem to be a lot of consensus on moving most/all
| WNPP traffic off -devel anyway.

you seem to think that moving wnpp traffic off -devel would be useful to
make -devel more attractive?  Why do you think so?

I think moving the traffic off would just mean fewer people would care
to review the wnpp mails and we'd be worse off overall.  I don't have
any numbers to back up that claim though, it's just a gut feeling.

--
Tollef Fog Heen