Re: On cadence and collaboration

I admit that i m no developer who has a strong word in a debate. i m just an average joe end user who just wish that opensource software becomes better. if opensource wins, it would be a win for the community. an evidence that even in this world filled with walls, men can still cooperate breaking all barriers to create something which rivals even the closed n boxed ones.

mozilla has shown how we can build something which is in every way better than the closed ones by effective collaboration. if we all come together we could create another great brand called linux. n we can win. a win for all the community. just think what we would be able to achieve if all the developers in various distros came together..

i really really wish that all will come together to collaborate setting aside all the differences. n i really wish to see a better world. n thank u mark for taking this initiative......