Re: Referring to product's web site in description?

]] Ben Finney

| I think that's a job, not for the Debian package information, but for
| the project's home page. The package description should give enough
| information for the reader to understand whether they want the package
| on their system.

Noted.  (As I'm divided on whether to add the information or not, I'm so
far not arguing much in either direction.)

| The job of the ‘Homepage’ field is to point to the WWW home page *of the
| software work*, specifically. Is there such a page for this work?

There's http://code.google.com/p/yubikey-personalization/, which I guess
could/should have a link to the yubikey page.  (It doesn't today.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen