Re: Debian redesign

2009/7/29 Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org>:
> What do you think? :D

On the posters: I find some of them nice but would not use some of
them to advertise the project.

On the website design: I would prefer if Kalle's was implemented as it
has been 'hatching' for quite a long time already and has demonstrated
it is technically feasible.

One thing I dislike about *both* proposals is that there is too much
white space in the web pages. I would appreciate if somebody
(pixelgirl?) could draw us proper icons to use to "lighten" the pages
and use up some of the whitespace (maybe to the right of the text).
Adding some images related to the context would actually help the site
and make it look much more user-friendly.

Regards

Javier