Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

On Mi, 29 Jul 2009, Luk Claes wrote:
> The developers have had the opportunity and still have the opportunity
> to get stuff done before the release. It's true that developers should
> probably consider to already be careful about what to upload, but there
> is still opportunity to do changes till the freeze.

Ok, for the Debian TeX Team that means that squeeze will contain
TeX Live 2007, and will be like that till squeeze+1 in 2012. That
is quite ridiculuos, but I cannot finish TL2009 packages alone and
by December.

So it be.

That also means I can stop working on it at all now, and wait for
TeX Live 2010 to come out and package that one.

Best wishes

Norbert

What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and
threw himself out of the window. That would at least keep
the element of surprise on his side.
                 --- Ford outwitting a Vogon with a rocket launcher by going
                 --- into another certain death situation.