Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 04:50:41PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> team being the most important, IMHO), but I don't think there is a
> historical precedence (or even clear desire) of the release team
> contacting lots of teams beforehand on release timeline decisions.

For the record, mail"KDE plans for the lenny cycle":
http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2007/04/msg00155.html

If you go to:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2007/04/threads.html

you will see a lot of teams being asked.
I was expecting for something similar when making the plans for the squeeze
cycle.

Ana