Re: Debian redesign

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:46:04PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Discussing about this on irc, some people seemed to agree with my view
> that the female images are too sexual, and that the image of the
> notebook on the pillow is disturbing.
> Some other people seemed to think that I was exaggerating and being
> stubborn about wanting these issues, and that if I had a problem with
> them, I could just not use them.

I would not be happy using them to advertise Debian for similar reasons
to marga.
The images are just part of her thesis and she wanted to show them as examples
of what she has in mind, they are not meant to be used by Debian at all.
Looks like part of Agnieska's thesis was creating a marketing/advertising
campaign and as it is usual in this field, she draw images that are
meant to be remembered by the public for some reason
(like/dislike/original/polemic/ etc)

Ana