Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

On Wed, July 29, 2009 14:24, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> If you don't like that, don't shoot the messenger, because they
> might get sick of being shooten at at every occasion; thanks.

I think an important critic in this thread is the way the message was
brought: DD's like myself are learning of this decision from a press
release. Affected teams haven't been asked or even informed beforehand.

This is definitely something that the 'messenger' should have considered
before deciding to take this route to announce the plan, don't you think?

Thijs