Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Hello,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Nico Golde<nico@ngolde.de> wrote:
> The only thing that really bugs me a bit that the security
> team hasn't been contacted about this beforehand as well and
> as we need to support the releases this sucks a bit. But
> well, let's see what happens and LART them later in case of
> problems.

Specially because RM team expect us, as developers, to support
upgrades from 5.0 to 7.0; this means that Security Team will need to
support Debian 5.0, Debian 6.0 and Debian 7.0 at SAME time.

I'd like to hear from RM team how they expect it to be done since they
ought to have though about that when _planning_ this schedule.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br