Debian on E-Bay (way: selling distributions)

Hi!

>From a private conversation I got, that the course of the problem
actually is, that E-Bay keeps on removing auctions where people try to
sell Debian CDs and DVDs (probably because of some kind of attempt in
preventing selling pirated media), which have already been reported
several times to us.

On a case by case basis there have been successfully attempts to
convince E-Bay that there is nothing wrong a specific auction, however
E-Bay seems not to learn from such single incidents.  All I can find is
a web interface which might be read by someone.  So, does anyone know a
good way to get in contact with them?  Maybe a real human, whom we can
talk to, and should know whose responsible for that?

Best regards,
  Alexander