Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

la, 2009-07-25 kello 09:16 -0500, Manoj Srivastava kirjoitti:
>         You are making the assumption that the authors reaction to "Bad"
>  is less negative than the reaction to "Silly". While this is
>  subjective, I do not think it is without contention:

My hasty re-wording has now given the wrong impression, sorry. My main
point is that it is often possible to express misgivings about things
other people propose without exiting the realm of the polite. I hope I
can claim that is true even though I failed to completely do so myself.