Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Luk Claes wrote:

> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Luk Claes wrote:
>>
>>> Twisting people's words is unfortunately very normal behaviour for Manoj.
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>>> Or he should post less and take the time to review what he
>>> writes... (including the pass where he's supposed to remove
>>> the unneeded agressivity)
>>
>>         This is hilarious. Two posts attacking the man -- ad hominem --
>>  and these are the folks talking about being less aggressive.
>
> Twisting again are you?

        Only if you call quoting what you say twisting your words.

        This is a concept funny in itself.

        You did note that you were not talking about the contents of my
 message, but were ascribing a negative charecterization of myself --
 and that you did it again? You should consider reading up on logical
 fallacies, and argumentum ad hominem; that ought to demonstrate that
 did not have to do any word twisting at all.

        manoj
--
People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes. Abigail Van
Buren