Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Or he should post less and take the time to review what he
> writes... (including the pass where he's supposed to remove
> the unneeded agressivity)

        This is hilarious. Two posts attacking the man -- ad hominem --
 and these are the folks talking about being less aggressive.

        The contents of these posts are prime examples of hilarious
 hypocrisy.

        manoj
--
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. Groucho Marx