Re: Re-thinking Debian membership - take #1: inactivity

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 02:19:38AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the correct approach to that problem: It
> doesn't take in account maintainers that are not DDs, and that can
> also become MIA. But it could be used in addition to other
> approaches.

Fair enough, that's actually a good argument for not getting rid of
the current MIA process, but rather keep on using it for non DD
maintainers. Still, as you observe, it doesn't seem to be against this
precise proposal. .oO( it also made me wonder that the proposal should
probably be extended to DMs, of course only counting uploads cause
they currently have no voting rights )