Re: A Suggestion

Thanks for your interest in improving Debian.

azzka <azzka.mail@gmail.com> writes:

> PS: If I sent this email to an address that isn't directly correlated
> to apt

For future reference, the ‘debian-project’ mailing list is not about any
particular works distributed in Debian, but is for discussions about the
Debian project.

> please send me the right email.

This kind of “it would be good to have foo” query is probably best
submitted as a bug report, of severity “wishlist”, to the Debian bug
tracking system <URL:http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting>. Submit the
report against the ‘apt’ package to get a response from the maintainer
of that specific package.

--
 \     “It's my belief we developed language because of our deep inner |
  `\                  need to complain.” —Jane Wagner, via Lily Tomlin |