US embargo restrictions for Debian?

Hello -

I see that Debian is a US registered organization, and then have to obey the laws for that country.
The reason for  my question is because I could not find any information related to United States embargo regulations at the Debian Web pages.

The question is simple: Are you violating the US embargo regulations by allowing me (or anybody else) to install the whole or part of a Debian distribution in a country included in the the lists described by http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/ListsToCheck.htm  ?

My only way of understanding that the Debian distribution is legal is if it is classified as "information", that is an exception from the law.

Best regards, Ola Sandbu
mailto:Ola.sandbu@gmail.com
mobile: (+47)915 94704
home: (+47)6684 7048