Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Lucas Nussbaum dijo [Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:50:17AM +0200]:
> > I do know that, as it was part of my NM, but I'm not sure I'd write the
> > same thing as an intro sent to debian-project.
>
> Also, after one or two years in NM, you might have some new things to
> say about you, and your interests in Debian might change, so an updated
> introduction would be interesting, indeed.

I just have read my first NM has been approved as DD (yay,
Francisco!). I don't think, as I have already said in this thread, I
processed him particularly fast. Even more, my report to FD (December
8) was lost for a month. Still, it took slightly less than a year for
him to go from being assigned to me (July 6) to being approved (June
30).

I don't think the situation is as hard as you paint it.

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244