Re: New Debian Developers

Bernd Zeimetz dijo [Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 12:21:39AM +0200]:

> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce that the following applicants have recently completed the
> New Maintainer process and are now Debian Developers:

Yay!

Special congratulations from my part to Francisco García Claramonte
(francisco), as he is the first person to go through my (possibly
lacking) actuation as an AM, and to Raphael Geissert (geissert), an
admirable and bright connational, the fourth Mexican DD (and the
second that currently lives in the country).

And, of course, congratulations to the rest of you!

Welcome on board!

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244