Re: Project machines upgrade

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Martin Meredith wrote:
> Which is a list that until I read this thread here in -project, I'd
> never heard of. I think that it's important that Developers are
> aware of infrastructure issues, and should be made aware of them (so
> they don't start getting headaches when things don't work!)

It was mentioned on d-d-a a while ago:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/05/msg00003.html,
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/05/msg00013.html et
al.

> I think though, that this is more of a case of a documentation issue
> though, the infrastructure-announce should probably be mentioned in
> some places alongside d-d-a, so people who're interested can
> subscribe.

It's documented here, along with all of the other lists:

That said, submit patches if you dig up places where it isn't but
should be. [The reason why it's separated out is because those
messages aren't particularly useful to people who aren't direct users
of the infrastructure, which is orthogonal to development activity in
Debian (though they sometimes intersect.)]

Don Armstrong

--
If you find it impossible to believe that the universe didn't have a
creator, why don't you find it impossible that your creator didn't